Top 10 Landscape Architecture Dissertation Topics - How To Make Your Project Interesting
When you are getting ready to write your dissertation, choosing a topic is one of the hardest parts of the process. You have to choose a topic that focuses on adding knowledge to the landscape architecture field. You want to make your project interesting so it can appeal to your audience and so it is interesting to you so that the process will not be so difficult. It is one of the essential requirements of the topic.
The best way to ensure that create an interesting topic for your paper is to choose something that you really want to learn more about. If you just choose a topic from a list, there is a better chance that you will not be that interested in it. You can however, you a list of the top ten dissertation topics to help you decide on a topic that you want to learn more about.
- The environment and sustainable industrial landscape
- Recycling depots and how they could change everyday life
- Industrial landscaping in Baltimore harbor
- Keeping the natural beauty of the area when developing Destiny USA
- Landscape architecture and religious beliefs
- Expression of Palladian architecture
- Obtaining sustainable landscape design by integrating it with environmental planning
- Comparing modern architecture to structures from the past like the pyramids.
- Evaluation of In-Chamber drawing series of Libeskind and the plan of Berlin’s Jewish Museum
- Carlo Scarpa’s external revetment study in Casterlvecchino Museum
Read through this list and see if there is a topic that you really want to learn more about. If you don’t find any of them interesting, you should choose a different topic. You can look through architecture magazines to get some ideas on what to write your paper on. It is a great way to find a good topic to write about.
Once you have decided on your topic, you would want to begin work on your dissertation proposal. It is a paper that you will have to present to the board to get your topic approved. It is the first step in the process and will help you decide whether or not your paper is worth writing about. The approval is a sign to let you know that you have chosen a good research study that is unique, relevant, and interesting.